Problems with Authorization

I’m trying to authorize my account and I’m unable to. I live in the United States and the only 3 options are Drivers License, Passport and State ID.

I do not have a passport.
I do not have a state ID.
My drivers license, from Florida, unfortunately has a hologram as part of the design so no matter what photo I take, it says, “Blurry photo”.

I’ve tried every angle, different lightings, different backgrounds and it’s NOT accepting it. (Photography is my hobby so I know my way around cameras and lighting and nothing is working)

I have no idea what else do to but I need this authorized ASAP because I’m trying to receive my payment from my international employer.

Also, it possible to receive a payment even though I’m unable to receive authorization?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hello @bearfruit305 :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. Thank you for sharing your problem with us.

In order to proceed further, please ensure the following:

• Your internet connection is sufficient and stable.
  • You have the latest Revolut app version installed on your mobile device (available in the App Store and Google Play Store).
  • You’ve managed to clear the cache cookies on your phone.
  • Your device has been restarted.

Once you complete all the above mentioned steps, follow these steps to take a live-picture of your physical identity document:

1. Go to the Profile section and select ‘Account’.
  2. Choose :bust_in_silhouette: ‘Personal details’ and tap on ‘Verify my identity’.
  3. Select your nationality and choose the document(s) from the list (e.g., Passport, Identity Card).
  4. Ensure your document is valid and not expired, if it is, try using a different one.
  5. Take a live-picture of the document - align the document within the frame, ensuring all four corners of the document are visible.
  6. Check if picture of your document is clear and fully readable.
  7. Press confirm and continue.

Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team