Problem with phone number

Hello I’m trying to create a new account, I’m from Spain, and it says that there’s a problem with my phone number. Can I have any support? Thanks

1 Like

@SergiRenom Hello, Welcome to the community.

I’m here to help. Could you tell me a bit more about the problem you’re having with your phone number? :eyes:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

@SergiRenom We need more details to look into this. Could you please reach out to us via help@support.com? :eyes:

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hello, the mail you send me it goes to anywhere, please can you send me a correct support mail to solve this? Thanks

2 Likes

@SergiRenom Hello :wave: Please let me know if this issue is resolved or you are still facing it? :eyes:

Veda | Community Team

Hello,
No, I’m at the same point, trying everyday writing my phone number to create an account and it says ‘‘Invalid phone number’’ all the time.
Did you find any solution to this?

Thanks,
Sergi

Missatge de Veda.Ramesh via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> del dia dc., 10 d’abr. 2024 a les 11:29:

1 Like

@SergiRenom Have you contacted us via the email mentioned here? If you have I would request you to kindly be patient and our team will get back to you. :pray:

Veda | Community team

Hello Veda,
Thanks trying to help me, but the mail you sent me doesn’t work.
Is super weird that I have been trying to create an account during the last 5 days and it’s not possible….

Sergi