Problem with my passport for identify. New here. Please help !

I should also mention that I’m an American living in France, so I have American Identification (Drivers license and passport) and a french phone number. Is that a problem for verifying identity?

Hi there, Revolut has asked me to verify my identity with drivers license, passport, and a selfie. Both forms of ID are still valid, I made sure the photos were clear, and yet Revolut has emailed me back saying they could not verify my identity 3 times. There is no one I can contact about this issue because I cannot even get into my account with the the identity verification. How do I speak to somone directly about this and verify my account?

1 Like

If you find out the solution can you let me know I’m in the same situation @anon33247966

Hi, I have a similar issue. I have my account for about 1 year and my document was expired. Meanwhile I changed my last name. So at this moment I have my old passport which is not relevant and new documents with my new surname. The only thing which didn’t change is my first name and personal number. In my country we have such personal numbers. Since app doesn’t work and needs verification which wasn’t successful based on reasons above could please help me to understand what I need to do in this case so I can get access to my current account. Thank you in advance.