Problem with my passport for identify. New here. Please help !

Hello. I am really new here. Please help me quick.
They say 3 times my passport is not good.
I am tired. Someone here to help please !
The live chat does not work.

What was the reason exactly why your passport is not good?

Quality picture or is not issued in an EEA country (in this case you need to have a residency visa too) ?

My passport is well picturized. I am from France. And it is valid until 2019.
I have made this many times now.
I think the problem is technical with REVOLUT system.

Who is they? Is it an actual support agent or the automated system?

@anon33247966 could you help?

Automat. Agent told me she redirect me to a verification agent. And i am still waiting !

So just relax and wait. They will contact with you for sure. Give them some time.

Ok. I hope so. Thanks a lot.

I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

1 Like

I have downloaded identification documents many times but failed. I could not chat online because of the offre chat

Hello I created a Uk revolut account as I live in England but I don’t have a Uk ID to identify so I can’t access the in-app chat what should I do ?

You don’t need a UK ID. You need any valid government issued photo ID and depending on your status, a document showing you’re a legal resident, like a student visa.

Hello! I’ve also been unable to verify my identity for some months now. After I select the government-issued document that I have (aka my state/national identity card) and press Continue it tells me that I must be 18 years old to use your service although I am 18.
Live Chat would not help me in this particular case, since I need to verify my identity to use it. Please help me!!

Hi,

I got a message from Revolut yesterday asking for a new ID because my French ID card is expired. However, French government decided several years ago to extend ID cards validity by five years.
Unfortunately I don’t have any other mean of identification with me at the moment. Any suggestion what should I do ?

1 Like

Hello,

I received emails asking me to provide Revolut with new ID but there is no button displayed in the email for it and no button in the iOS APP for it also.

How can I send a copy of my valid passport to avoid to have my Revolut account blocked please ?!

Thanks a lot in advance

1 Like

Chat with them via in-app chat
During conversation you’ll be able to send them the copy of these documents.

1 Like

Hello there!
I think i am having the same problem as the user above. I have rty to identify my ID card and my prett face more than 20 times and still i ge the same error - right now I have some funds in the card which are basicl unsable - may you be of any help???

hello, i have a problem being identified too

I’m having trouble confirming the ID passport to reset my passcode