Problem payment - Link.com

Hello and welcome. I’m having a big problem processing my payment. I wanted to bring a muscle oxygen saturation sensor from Spain to Poland. I can get it on the manufacturer’s Spanish website. Unfortunately, it does not support Google Pay or Apple Pay payments. I cannot make a transfer because I need a CIF registration number, which only entrepreneurs can have. There is an option to pay through an intermediary, the Link.com website, but a transaction error appears. even though all the data is correct, I get a message asking me to check the data. Please help.

Translation intermediary: link.com
Currency: Euro

1 Like

@Mierzej87 Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

I understand the frustration you’re facing while trying to purchase the muscle oxygen sensor from Humon.es in Spain. Here’s what we can try to troubleshoot the payment issue:

Revolut Payment Options:

• Direct Card Payment: While Google Pay and Apple Pay aren’t supported, have you tried using your Revolut virtual card directly on the Humon.es website? Sometimes, virtual cards work when other payment methods fail.

Troubleshooting Link.com Error:

• Double-check Details: Ensure all information entered on Link.com is completely accurate, including billing address, card number, expiry date, and CVV code. Even a small typo can cause errors.
  • Contact Link.com Support: Since the error message originates from Link.com, contacting their customer support directly might provide specific insights into the issue. They may be able to verify your information and resolve the error on their end.

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like