Please read this first for help! How to contact Revolut.

hi, make meaningful replies to existing posts and your trust level will be increased by the moderators

:+1: Got it! Thanks!

1 Like

ā€œWe Donā€™t Go To Ravenholmā€¦ā€

ā€œIs this the way to Amarilloā€¦ā€

Thatā€™s your only option if you donā€™t have a card, afaik.

Continued here:

1 Like

Hey I canā€™t find solution for my problem .information useless ā€¦

Ā« Hey I canā€™t find your problem, post is uselessā€¦ Ā»

how long would it take to get feedback from feedback@revolut.com ?

Honestly, I donā€™t know.

2 Likes

If you are concerned that your message has not been received or will not be acted on, try another method from the many listed.

In my case i have options fb chat and email with no avail

Can anybody help? I just opened a Revolut account. I wanted to contact Customer Service to ask a few questions, but 1) on the app, I have no chat function (if I click help and scroll down, it does not appear); 2) on the website, when I log in and click help, I get an error message. I use iOS on the app, and Safari and Chrome on my laptop.

This is making me very nervous. I opened Revolut to take advantage of good exchange rates for an upcoming trip, but I am just going to cancel now.

What is wrong with my account? Why donā€™t I have an in-app chat function?

Hi @nclaln and welcome
Has :r: confirmed your account been opened?
Perhaps you can set out your questions here and someone can answer them (donā€™t worry about being in the wrong topic and not being able to create a new one yet. I will move your question to the right place)

Hi Graham. My issue has been solved. I logged out of the app and back in, and I could find the chat! Not that it was logging out of the app; logging out of the website didnā€™t work. I asked in the chat, and they said it was probably a bug. My account is fully functional. I hope this helps others.

1 Like

Hello, my problem is that I lost access to email, but I have a phone number that is linked to a Revolut card, how can I restore my account, please help.

Hi @Bektur
I have moved your post to this topic which provides guidance on the different ways to contact :r:
The first post made (here) should help.

1 Like