Plaid support

+1 please add Plaid support.

I have no idea how you decided to use Plaid for your own account linking product, but do not support linking your revolut account to plaid

4 Likes

Bonjour

Revolut est nul en ergonomie, pas de support client. Jje ne sais pas comment supprimer un compte ( une carte que j’ai ajouté) dans Revolut. l’application te propose toujours ajouter argent…

Pourriez aussi me dire comment creer un nouveau sujet sur cette communauté ? Je suis obligé de repondre à un sujet existant pour poser ma question

Merci d’avance.

Not even an update nearly 2 years later?

2 Likes

You seriously call yourself the bank of the future without Plaid integration. Unbelievable. And people have been asking for over 2 years??

3 Likes

Plaid has become the standard way of connecting external accounts. While Revolut allows external accounts to be linked, it doesn’t allow other apps to connect Revolut through Plaid. How much additional work may be required to make it happen!!!

3 Likes

@pearcerevolut marked this as solved but it seems it’s only resolved for UK based accounts. I’m over here in the US. I don’t have the ability to connect Revolut to my other apps/fintechs/accounts via Plaid.

3 Likes

Chiming in as a new US user, I can’t really actively use Revolut without full Plaid integration so I can easily import into YNAB and use Dave for payday advances if I need to. It’s a shame really, because everything else seemed perfect, oh well.

Plaid does not work for my bank BFSFCU. I cannot connect my checking account there to Revolut. Please fix.

2 Likes

Plaid support please!

I want to fully stick to Revolut but I’m in the US and they don’t support Plaid here :frowning: It’s been a couple years already.

Is there any timeline on when it’s coming if ever? Thanks.

As far as I remember, Revolut applied for a banking license in the US. So they’re probably planning to migrate customers to a different core banking system at some point. Maybe they’re holding back on implementing API access until after that, when they’re in control over the full stack.

(This is really just a guess. I have no knowledge about how the current core banking software setup for Revolut and its partner Bank in the US works.)

Clearly not. These are US users wanting Plaid support.

2 Likes