Plaid support

Revolut should make it work with Plaid https://plaid.com/ so that we can connect Revolut account with other apps/banks instantly. This is important when Revolut is not currently offering “auto debit”.

10 Likes

I second this. Until I can view my account balance in a third-party app, Revolut will remain my emergency card.

7 Likes

Hi, are you in the UK? We’ve built an open banking integration.

Select your currency > New > Linked account. and away you go!

Hey Pearce, can I drop you a DM?

1 Like

Agreed. It’s a hassle to export transactions and manually pull them into personal finance apps. Pretty ironic that a lot of tech-forward banks seem to live in tech walled-gardens and don’t integrate w/ infrastructure platforms like Plaid.

5 Likes

The PSD2 APIs (UK open banking standad) are live for a while now. I can connect both my personal and business Revolut accounts that way.

Do you have a link to a help doc? I can’t seem to find a place to generate a key and play around with the API. I have a US account.

I see. Open banking might not be ready for US customers. They’re rolling this out gradually.

Hi,

I’ve been trying to give authorisation to Plaid of my Revolut account data, but I keep getting the message “Due to local financial regulation you are not currently able to grant the consent to Plaid in your country”.

Does this has something to do with Brexit? I was able to do this before Christmas holidays.

Are there plans in place to have Revolut available in Plaid? Trying to make Revolut my primary card but there are services I cannot connect to without Plaid support or an official Metropolitan Commercial Bank login.

5 Likes

Please integrate Plaid with Revolut. I have been paying for the Metal play for almost a year now, but have not used my card for more than a week after realizing that Plaid is only used to bring your other accounts into Revolut, but not integrate with other financial apps. I use Acorns and other financial apps that require Plaid to integrate, and because Revolut doesn’t, I can’t use Revolut as my main bank account even though I would love to. Until Revolut decides to play nice, I can’t use it which is a total let down.

1 Like

Revolut does support Open Banking / PSD2 XS2A to some extend already. I have my personal and business accounts connected to third party apps that way.

1 Like

Agreed. Plaid is super popular in the US. Sometimes I can link my Revolut account with the manual transfer, but not all websites allow that. It’s very frustrating that Revolut doesn’t appear in the list of options on Plaid for quick and easy linking.

7 Likes

The same problem for me, I cannot link Revolut into 2 my accounts - Jasper credit card and Chime. They support only plaid, I cannot manually enter routing and account numbers. So plaid support would be super helpful.

4 Likes

Anything new? Plaid support would be needed for further adoption in the US!

3 Likes

Hello,

Don’t know where to ask this question. Revolut told that for receiving salary new bank details will be used. From which date new bank details for transfer would come into forse?

could someone provide some feedback about this? I am using revolut with a German phone number (in Germany)

I don’t know whether this problem is caused by revolut or plaid.

1 Like

Any updates from the team on this issue?
Do you have this integration on your feature roadmap?

3 Likes

Agreed - please move this up the to-do list!

2 Likes

Yes please not all sites allow manual and require Plaid. You USE plaid … you should be ON plaid as well. Make it happen ASAP!

4 Likes