Optimising the Revolut Community

It’s a real problem.

When Revolut was new, this community was a place where users did discuss fintech in general and Revolut’s product in detail. With Revolut’s growth, users that wanted help came for support.

And sometimes, there’s little effort to actually read threads. Here’s an example: Change initial country - #124 by PoelieV

Scroll to the end of this thread. Read backwards, just a couple posts. Do you have an idea how users wouldn’t miss an answer to their question that’s sometimes literally right above their question?

So, besides the problem that new users feel obstructed, long time users generally willing to help have no option but to give up or sound like a broken record.

I do understand both sides. I see how this is a bad situation. But I am also leaning towards Discours‘s idea to „reward“ engagement with trust levels. It’s a compromise. There might be a better solution out there, but I can’t think of one—besides Revolut going back to providing support here again like they did the first couple years.

4 Likes