Online chat support

Has anyone had any trouble with the chat support function? Usually they are very quick but it’s been two days and I haven’t heard a reply.

It’s about the use of my card while I am abroad to pay for a hotel so it’s a little urgent…

Is there any other way to contact support?

Thanks

1 Like

Hey :+1:
Twitter is quickest option.
Have you tried to type in chat: live agent ?
It’s end of working hours,so not sure will there be any Revolut stuff on forum tonight…

Thanks @Ares I thought it was the case last night too but still nothing. They spoke to me 9pm my time a few days ago so I thought it wouldn’t be too unlikely they could still reply. I thought it might be an issue people were having as well.

I don’t have Twitter but I read somewhere that they have messenger. I’ll try that.

Thank you

I have the same problem since yesterday… They hold my payslip and I tried everything to contact them…no way ! It’s a shame ! More than this a pay for a premium account with 24h assistance !

As far i’m aware they working London time …
I’ll tag @anon33247966 he’s best one over here :slight_smile:
Having troubles abroad? :slight_smile:
Maybe community can help :slight_smile:

Verification and upping limits might take more time :+1:
Too many new account requests :smiley:
Bet they hit 3-5million customers by end of the year :sunglasses:

Thank you. I Facebook messaged them and it said on their page they chat until 10pm uk time but it says they are ‘away’ at the moment.

As for my problem, I am in turkey at the moment. An atm machine ate my card so I cancelled and ordered a new one straight away.

However, my hotel verified my card etc with my old card details before I arrived. Does that mean they can’t take money from me now using Revolut? Do they need my new card details? If so, do they need my physical card or will the card details over the phone do if my mum gets my card? Or will the verification transfer to my new card?

That s just crazy…impossible to get a reply neither on fb nor on twitter ! I really begin to regret the trust I had in that bank… Can you imagine ? A bank hold your money and there’s no way to contact them. It’s just a big drama to me !

I’m Beginning to think that there must be a system problem. They usually are really good at getting back to me. Short staffed maybe!

A system problem or not…it’s a BIG issue ! We are talking of a bank…not a tennis club !

Revolut is not a bank :joy::joy::joy: :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi, i also have issues with support and I have a premium account and support should be availabe 24/7

Rita the robot is back this morning…saying all the agents are busy and it will take 12h to get a reply.

Hi @mariak, I can see you are in touch with our support team.

@eke & @PierreB I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Apologies for the delay, we’re receiving an unusual amount of requests.