Nubank internacional account

After 1 years and a few months of Revolut in Brazil, still missing the bare minimum integration with the Brazilian banking system (Local account, PIX, cheaper ATM fee, BRL balance on debit card, bill payment, maybe a credit card).

Nubank (biggest fintech and reference on digital accounts in Brazil) did a deal with Wise to offer dollar/euro international accounts with a debit card and even included a travel eSIM was a gift (30 days per year)

Now what used to be the differential of Revolut becomes just a commodity feature on most banks and fintechs.

People on forums/groups are already making bets on how long will take to Revolut leave Brazil like N26 did.

Once again I’m asking to Revolut: please move and do something before you loose the Brazilian market!
I want to believe in you (Revolut) but you aren’t helping yourself here!

2 Likes

Hello @Eudes :wave:,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is dedicated to improve our products and services to ensure a seamless experience for our customers. We kindly request your patience as we work towards implementing necessary changes. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I’m sorry but I don’t see the dedication of revolut in Brazil, nothing happened in a year!!!

The only thing at the bare minimum that revolut should do to get some Brazilian traction was to launch a credit card that doesn’t charge spread on foreign currency to become interesting for people to know revolut outside the small bubble of international accounts.

Revolut already have a Brazilian banking license since last year, if issuing local accounts is harder than expected a simple credit card should be easy, every middle size supermarket and construction supplies store already have it.

The bigger stores offers local individual accounts to clients so they can pay cheaper (avoiding card fees and give back some cashback to their clients).

I don’t understand revolut lack of action here :cry:

2 Likes