Not able to Verify Account

I have the same problem and cannot even contact Revolut as it keeps saying “I am off line” Does anyone have idea how I can get in contact with Revolut? Is there a phone number for when you cannot chat on the app?

Hi, I am unable to verify my account

Hi AndreasK, I have tried to verify my account numerous of times and it won’t let me. I tried to use my passport and it told me I needed proof of address so I sent off my driving licence then and it didn’t work either I have money in my account and I am unable to use it. This account is used for a business. Thanks

I need someone to contact me immediately. My account has be[quote=“AndreasK, post:2, topic:18823, full:true”]
Hi there.

Could you please try again now?
[/quote]

en restricted and chat is frozen.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi @anon33247966 , please could you help me out?

The app went from ‘verifying’ to ‘lets chat’ earlier today. I was clearly chatting with a bot, and it asked me to provide:

A photo of me and my passport, so I provided it.
A photo of me and my card, so i provided it.
The 4 digit code from my credit card statement, so I provided it.
A screenshot of my credit card statement, so I provided it.

The app is now again telling me “not to worry”, and that I will be able to use the account once I have completed the security checks.

What more can I possibly do?

I honestly don’t mean to be rude, but I’m starting to feel like you wouldn’t even accept my DNA as evidence of my identity.

Please help.

Is it not possible for a human being to inspect my proofs of ID? I think they would be more efficient than the bots?

Hi there, I can’t access my revolut account. I updated the app and then it asked me for my mobile number to send me a verification number but when I put my mobile number in or email address I never receive a code so I am locked out of my account. Could you help me with this please?

Hi Andreas

I opened my account on 30 March 2020 and uploaded the account with a few funds. I was going to make a purchase today but cannot use the account as it asks me to verify the account. I have tried the ID card but the picture is blurred and for the passport photo page when placed in the frame there is no button to take the picture or the frame does not pick up the passport page. Please provide tips on how to successfully upload these documents. Many thanks Chris

Hi, I’m having a problem verifying my Revolut account as I had tried to verify the account a few months ago when I was still 17. A message keeps popping up whenever I try to verify my account saying I must be 18 years or older (which I now am). Could you please help?

Hello, not been able to verify my account for days. Valid Croatian passport. I don’t know what is the issue?

Revolut is a joke been waiting since October when I verified my account buy sending all relevent information and today is 11th April and still nothing.
The live in app chat is pointless I have been waiting since March the 13th to speak with agent I have funds in my account I need during this hard time and are unable to access.

1 Like

Hi, I am unable to verify my account at the moment as the ‘something went wrong’ notice comes up. Is this a temporary issue? Thanks.

and why are there no answers from revolut to all these ‘live agent’ questions?

Do Revolut actually respond to people, or do they just ignore them?

Hi AndreasK, @anon33247966
I have the same issues. “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”.
I have tried several times, still can not. Could anyone tell me how to verify identity successfully?
And, the Trading channel on Dishboad also went wrong. Nothing is shown there.

I can also not verify my account - the app says ‘we’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again later’
was asked to update my ID but was abroad so was not able to. Now am back and tried to log in and it did not work. After requesting a new password, the verification code via email and SMS both don’t work. Please help

I contacted Support, they sent me Link to reset passcode, it was not possible on Revolut end. Now I cannot even approach the support on app. Could you have a look what is going on please

This is extremely concerning.

Hi my mobile crashed . I re installed the revolut app . i inserted my phone number I forgot my passcode but when I received and entered the new passcode I am receiving the following message - something went wrong try again later. Please advice how to remedy this situation.Kindly my email address is miriamzarb95@gmail.com. AndreasK or any other person Kindly help me out as I urgently need to pay for my groceries and medicines and I have money in the revolut account . I am an elderly and disabled person on lock down as I am a vulnerable patient in this covid 19 crisis I have sent a selfie of myself and my identity card about 2 or 3 days ago but there was no response from your end. Kindly help me out thanks

I had the same issue today: the app ask my authentication as if I connected from another device… but I never changed. I can’t enter the APP.
It seems to affect many users… what solutions we have?

Thx.

Hi since yesterday I can’t verify my identity
And I recived s.th gone wrong
Can you help me with this problem please?