Not able to Verify Account

Hi, I am unable to verify my account at the moment as the ‘something went wrong’ notice comes up. Is this a temporary issue? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there.

Could you please try again now?

Hi @AndreasK, looks like it will work now, thank you for solving.

1 Like

I have the same problem for 3 days.

Could you please try again now?

It s ok now.

Thanks
Joseph

1 Like

Could someone help verify account problem for me also please. It wont accept my id cards. Thanks

Hi I don’t have a field with verification and security in my app

Please i need help to verify asap

Hii i need help to verify my account pls

Hello, my account is not verified. Identity verification is taking 6 days already. What should I do?

2 Likes

Ii can’t verity my identity as it won’t accept for months now. Seemed like it was accepted last week as it left me order a card. Chatted with a team member and it didn’t actually accept my id AGAIN. But today I received my card even though we cancelled it. Will it work or will it be useless as identity isn’t confirmed?

Hi, I have a problem verifying my account, it’s been 30 hours, please help

Hello,
I am not able to verify my account neither. I dont have access to my former phone, and when I try to log in the revolut app on my new phone it tells me either to use my former phone, or that an error occurred. Could the revolut service contact me pls,
Regards,
Pierre

I also have the same issue.

I have been trying to verify account using Irish National Identity Account for weeks now. I even tried using passport. Images were clear and readable.

How do I just maybe close account since I can’t use account

I have sent documents to verify my identity many times but all failed. help me please

Hello I’m the same. I have verified my account three times, using a passport once and an identity card twice. Unfortunately I have received unable to verify after a few days after each attempt. Any help to verify would be really appreciated. I have received my card, but I don’t want to use it until I’ve completed all the steps on the app. Thank you, Laura

Changed my phone, installed the app in new mobile and asked to verify identity again. When asked to submit my selfie the button to take the selfie is disabled and cannot proceed without it. Please some feedback needed to overcome this.

I have my application and my account started please I need urgent help