Not able to sign up

Hello
I want to sign up and after selecting my country it asks to leave email. But when I click to type my email id it says " We are sorry, something went wrong. Please try later". Every time I am getting the same problem. Can you please help me?

Thanks,
Saswati

@snandan Hello, Welcome to the community. :sunflower:

Can you please confirm your country of Residence? :eyes:

Veda | Community team

Hi,

My country is India.

@snandan Unfortunately, we haven’t launched yet in India. :slightly_frowning_face:

At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.

Hope this helps! :pray:

Veda | Community team

@Veda.Ramesh I dont know why but when I am trying to verify a junior account but every time I try to sign up on Revolut and enter my phone number it has an error saying “We are sorry, something went wrong. Please try later” this happens every time even when i try different phone numbers or a different phone it still wont work.

1 Like

@MEKEsa Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

I understand this can be frustrating. Have you tried following the basic troubleshooting steps? :arrow_double_down:

1. Make sure your Revolut app is updated to the latest version available
  2. Clear the device’s cache: iPhone: Settings > General > iPhone storage >
    Search for the Revolut app > Click in on "Offload app/clear cache;
    Android: Settings > Apps > Search for the Revolut app > Click on the app >
    Tap on Storage > Clear cache.
  3. “Kill” the app (close it completely from the app switcher)
  4. Reboot your device (turn on and off)
  5. Try with both Wi-Fi and mobile data - ensuring that network connection is strong and stable
  6. Use an alternative device (if possible)

Let me know if this works. :pray:

Veda | Community team