Not Able To Receive The Confirmation Code For Business Account

Welcome to our community @DD123 :wave:. Sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face:

Can you please check the solution mentioned in this topic? :thinking: I hope this will help. :pray:

SG | Community Team

For the record, the solution of “adding no-reply@revolut.com to contacts” did work on Gmail, but it raises many questions. I doesn’t seem normal to me as it the first and only contact ever added due to such problem. There’s a problem and it needs to be resolved. You can use Amazon SES, it works well for us.

1 Like

Welcome back to our community @ecom. :wave: I am glad to hear that your issue was resolved. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are constantly working on streamlining our process.:pray: Stay tuned. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

I have the same problem. It is the correct email and everything, but the confirmation email to log in is not being sent from Revolut. This is an extremely serious bug, causing people to get locked out from their business account.

Welcome to our community @qolibris :wave:. I completely agree with you that it is a serious problem and I am sorry that you are facing this kind of problem. :cry:

Can you please check my solution mentioned in this topic? Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hello everyone :wave:,

We have started a new series about Revolut Business where we will cover all the common problems regarding business accounts. Check out our first and second topic here. :rewind:

SG | Community Team

Hi guys,

Please help me i can’t log in and send e-mails to support and all that.
I cant log in and receive the conformation mail. i tried like 100 times and serval days.

I also red whole FAQ nothing help ore i first have to log in to contact ore whatever… but i cant!!!

1 Like

Welcome to our community @dvbzakelijk :wave:. I am sorry that your issue has not been resolved yet. :cry:

Can you please check the link I have mentioned here? You will get the ways to contact us even if you can’t log in. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hello I am having the same problem. I need to get access immediately to my account to pay my wages today. Please help

1 Like

Welcome to our community @JBelton :wave:. Sorry to hear that you’re not receiving the confirmation code. :cry: Kindly check the FAQ link I have mentioned in the solution. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

No, this has not worked
Can you please help me?

1 Like

No, this has not helped at all

1 Like

@JBelton, I am sorry that your issue has not been resolved yet. :cry: Kindly check the reply here. :pray:

SG | Community Team

3 days ago I stopped receiving confirmation emails. I can’t log in. I can’t access support. I have payments and transfers to make. I have literally spent hours over the last 3 days reading and doing everything on every damn FAQ and list and reset and reinstall. Nothing. I have reached out to support via email, but I only receive automated emails telling me the same drivel. I have loved Revolut for years now, but not being able to make contact and being functionally locked out of my account, with absolute silence from the support team, is so unacceptable to me, so disempowering, so useless, that I can’t imagine staying with this non-bank once it gets sorted out. I can’t imagine even saying anything good about it either. My whole family has private accounts because of me. I will most certainly end all of it and move to another bank, because I have lost trust. Sorry for the rant. I have followed every suggestion. All I need to know is how to get in contact with support without access to my app? I have tried support and feedback and sales email accounts. Please help. My whole business is standing still.

4 Likes

Hello @hellohelp ,

I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to receive our confirmation emails during the last days.

I would suggest you to follow the next steps in order to contact our live chat support without being logged in:
You can access the chat by tapping “Contact us” here: Sign up for Revolut Business.

In case of any issues opening a chat with our support team, please let us know.

Pere | Community Team

3 Likes

I have the same problem with confirmation email.

I have a buisness account → Business Revolut.
I have been logged out of the app and I am trying to log in to the app but it says that a confirmation mail had been sent to my mail but I havent received anything (not in spam folder too). I am not receiving confirmation emails. How am I supposed to log back in to my account and operate?
I initially thought that it might be an email problem however I can make this work on other emails so can only conclude that this is a Revolut problem. I’ve seen some similar Revolut account issues - described on community.revolut.com

I saw answers to use the form - the link was provided in a similar thread here on the forum → but →

At the bottom of this form there is information:
Please tick this box to confirm that you are not an existing customer - for support inquiries please contact support from within the application *

So this is for new customers, or people / companies who are not yet customers.
What about the people/companies who are existing customer? Because these are the people / companies who have problems with logging in? They already have money in their account and are trying to log in.

3 Likes

The point is that you’re going to be connected to support. This is primarily for new customers, but you can use this method to talk to support as well which is what you want to do.

3 Likes

Welcome to our community @lukluk :wave: . I am sorry to hear about the problem. :cry:

Kindly check the solution above your question where we have mentioned how to contact us without logging in to the account. :hammer_and_wrench: Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Same problem again - 3-rd time for the past 1 year.

Mobile app logs out - confirmation email does not arrive - 3 days no access to account, telling customers and companies with due invoices cool stories that I don’t have access to bank account.

I don’t know what needs to be done for Revolut add some more reliable alternative login options, like U2F or 2FA or at least SMS.

3 Likes

Welcome back to our community @ecom :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your problem. :cry: Kindly check the solution we have mentioned in this topic. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like