No registration code SMS received

Hello,

I have entered my phone number to register but no text has been received. I have been trying for the past two days. Please advise.

1 Like

Hey Souce, my advise is to try and contact the in app chat. If you do not have that option in the app, then try facebook or twitter. They will be able to help you.

Hey there. Let me know if you need help.

Hello,

I have entered my phone number to register but no text has been received. I have been trying for the past two days. Please advise

Hello, I am not receiving registration sms code.

Hi. I don’t receive the sms code, tried several times, even reinstall the app. How can I do ? Thanks

Hi, I tried to register but I did not receive the sms code.

Hello, I’m based in Italy and it seems like I’ve been having the same problem as everybody else. I don’t receive a code at first, I’m only sent one once I click on “resend code”. Once I type/autofill that in, the app tells me that the code/the phone number is wrong. Can someone help?

I have the same problem :disappointed_relieved:

Hi, I have entered my phone number to register but no text has been received. Could you please give me advise what can I do?

Hello! By mistake I deleted my revolut account. At this moment my account Is currently blocked. I’ve already tried to create a new account with other associated emai and I can’t either. Is there any way to solve the problem?

Hello! By mistake I deleted my revolut account. At this moment my account Is currently blocked. I’ve already tried to create a new account with other associated emai and I can’t either. Is there any way to solve the problem?

Hi!

I’m trying to register with my French phone number and when I put the SMS code it makes an error. Can you please help me. Thank you.

Good afternoon, I once had an account but I closed it sometime ago but now wish to rejoin I am having some difficulty doing so is there somewhere I can chat with customer services to help?