no commas

Same issue here.
Xiaomi A2 lite / Android 9 / GBoard / locales ch-fr; us-en; de-de / Revolut 6.32.1
Nothing works keys “.” or “,” are ignored.
Unable to process any decimal number for bank transfer.

2 Likes

Same problem here…

Since last update (6.34.1) I’m not able to use point or comma for decimal numbers. Using Huawei P20 Pro and Gboard if it helps. Before the update it worked fine.

1 Like

talking with the revolut tech dep. Thay gave me a solution that works, even with swiftkey keyboard. Changing the system language to English :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Using EN settings do NOT work !
Will you fix this problem finally ?

Workaround only- try to instail another keyboard

Registered just to confirm: same UNACCEPTABLE issue!

Xiaomi Mi A2 lite, android one last update meaning version 9 with march update.

I also confirm that having an English UK keyboard in the android settings solves the issue (thanks for the tip by the way)

Ok, i found a way on my Samsung mobile. I have 2 languages on my mobile, Greek and English. I have only the default keyboard on my mobile. In Greek . is used for thousands and , for decimals.

So if -lets say- i type in my instagram app in Greek (any app would do that opens a keyboard) and then when opening revolut app (without first changing to English in insta app) the numeric keyboard does not work correctly being unable to use the comma (more specifically it displays . and , however , is inactive and when pressing . it does nothing).
However if i change BEFORE entering to revolut app (ie for the above example in insta app) the keyboard language to English, then the comma can be entered as it should even though i press the fullstop sign (it is automatically converted to comma).

Hope it helps guys. I already posted my solution to the helpdesk.

3 Likes

Thanxxxxs a lot Aristg, your are a greek god ! I have been waiting for 2 yrs for such a workaround !!! :pray:

1 Like