New Zealand, Here We Come!!!! 🚀

You wanted and we did it. Revolut has officially launched in New Zealand. Yes! You heard it correctly. :smiley:

Our research revealed 98% of New Zealanders want an app that gives them more visibility and control over their finances and who can beat Revolut in that, right? :wink: To begin with, NZ users will have access to:

:earth_africa: Multi-currency accounts that gives Kiwis the ability to spend in 200+ countries and hold up to 5 currencies (AUD, GBP, USD, EURO and NZD)

:people_holding_hands: P2P, vaults, group vaults and split bills

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Budgeting & analytics including vaults and group vaults

To celebrate our launch, we’re offering 1000 lucky Kiwis the opportunity to win a Gold Metal Card. To participate in the Promotion, you must be an Eligible Customer of Revolut. :credit_card:

An “Eligible Customer” is defined as a customer that has, during the Promotion Period:

• applied for a new Revolut Standard account;
  • passed Revolut’s ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) checks and been successfully on boarded;
  • not previously closed a Revolut account or had an account become suspended or restricted.

Eligible Customers will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw. The winners will be notified by email within 48 hours after the computerised random selection. Metal cards will be posted within 14 days after notifying the winners. Revolut will post the metal cards to the winners at no cost.

Excited, right? Me too. :laughing:

Want to know more? Check it here. Let’s warmly welcome all the NZ users here. Woohoo!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

Veda | Community Team

8 Likes

Sounds great! I am actually going to New Zealand soon and I was wondering if there’s a breakdown of charges that I can find somewhere on the website. Does isRevolut have an ATM network partner that allows me to withdraw money the cheapest way?

2 Likes

As someone who travels to New Zealand, you’re most likely not benefiting from potential network partners. This assumption is based on how this works for US customers.

In the US, Revolut partners with a third party that provides the banking license. US customers can avoid ATM fees when relying on network ATMs. Other Revolut customer from anywhere else do not get this benefit.

The US example of course does not mean things can not be different in New Zealand, but I wouldn’t expect that an ATM network partner for international clients is high on Revolut’s list of priorities, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Hello @cab00dl3s :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. For travelling purposes, you can check our FAQ links here: Paying By Revolut While Travelling and Travel Preparation With Revolut. Hope you will get all the required information here. :luggage:

SG | Community Team

Hi there, I’m off to NZ in a couple of weeks and just wanted to check I will be able to use my Revolut card in most places please? Thanks Deb

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Debstar :wave:. I can understand your concern but honestly that depends on the merchant entirely if they will accept the card. Till then you can check our travel related FAQ link which I have mentioned above your post if that helps. :arrow_double_up:

SG | Community Team