New UI impressions

Does anyone else think that the new UI you can enable from experiments is quite confusing?

I sort of prefer the old style one. Or may be a mixture, but definitely the new one is a lot of work. What do you think?

Still waiting for it :melting_face:

1 Like

Radical shifts in UI design paradigms always require users to re-learn. It’s difficult, next to impossible, to get reliable data from playing around with it a little bit. There will be always frustration, and things seem more complicated than they actually are. Just because it’s different.

I find it interesting how they simplified statistics. They’re also obviously pushing certain product categories that contribute to revenue. What I like is that a couple redundancies are resolved. I like that the “apps” in the old Hub are are now features in four categories (Shop, Travel, Insur and Donate). Vaults are renamed Pockets (Pockets became a sub type now called “Bills”), and all account types are now grouped in one unified account overview. That makes more sense to me than the old way to organise them.

1 Like

Very true. But for example, I don’t use the stocks. So the invest tab at the bottom doesn’t make sense. I would love to see the option to adjust the bottom tab bar.

3 Likes

Can I see the stats screen? I’ve been left behind for now so can’t see :melting_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

One thing I always had a dislike for was the category icons, thank god they’re changing!

1 Like

I like it, it’s refreshing. But vaults and pockets are now the same thing. I can’t add a subscription payment to a pocket and I can’t find how to add widgets to the home screen. There’s a lot to do still

3 Likes

To be honest i like the new UI, still learning where are the icons , i didnt found yet the Loans\Credit area. Looks lile is only the Pay later tab. Anyone?

1 Like

Analytic
Expected spending
Missing

1 Like

So now it’s been a 3-4 days using the new UI. I can safely say they are on the right track, but as it’s in beta, I would expect a lot of improvements/changes to come. :star_struck:

1 Like

Revolut’s communication seems to imply that they’re at this point focusing on bugs and performance improvements before the general roll-out. And not so much on changing things.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!
If someone can have 2 min to take a screenshot of the Hub section :pray:
Thanks,

1 Like

There is no Hub anymore. They integrated everything in the tab bar on the bottom. They also added 3 distinct gestures.

Swipe Down - shows all accounts, pockets, savings etc.
Swipe Left - shows your cards.
Swipe right - shows your profile and the usual settings

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, do we have an idea when this update will be available for the rest of us?

1 Like

A user for 4 year and still no new layout :unamused: @SG.Mandal @Mariana_Rodrigues are you able to explain the criteria for it?

Another week goes by, another week being left in the dark.

Patience :face_with_peeking_eye: You will enjoy it.

I have no patience :joy:

Can anyone remove a reccuring funding on a pocket with the new UI ?