My card expire in June and I've got no "button" to ask for a renewal one

Hello Community,
As said in the object of the message, my card expire in June and I’ve got no “button” to ask for a renewal one.
I’ve chat with the support robot and a button should be available on the card display in order to allow me to order a new card but it’s not the case.
How could I solve this ?
Regards,
Robert

Expiration in June means it is valid until the end of the month. It won’t expire that soon.
As the expiration is still more than 28 days away the button doesn’t show up. Working as expected.
https://www.revolut.com/help/card-issues/my-revolut-card-is-due-to-expire/

Type “live agent” if you want to talk to a real person.

3 Likes

When I log in into the app and select the card it says - this card will stop working in 42 days. I’m able to go to cards, and hit the button called “order free card” but when I click on it nothing happens.

In my opinion this is bug.
How to fix it?

Have you talked with customer support via chat?

No, because I don’t know how to do it.

I’m looking for such a contact but without success. I even can’t open new thread in the forum.

Try feedback@revolut.com
Or log in on the website A better way to handle your money | Revolut
Or
Terms & Policies | Revolut

How to make a complaint

If you have a complaint, the best way is to contact us via the in-app chat.

Alternatively, you can submit a complaint using our online form or contact the Complaints team at formalcomplaints@revolut.com.

If you want to make a complaint related to Revolut’s trading product, please click here.

For any other enquiries, please visit our Help page or contact us via the in-app chat.

Once we have received your complaint we will acknowledge this via email. We will then investigate all the details of your complaint, and issue our response within a couple of days, but this can take up to 15 business days. If you are not happy with our resolution you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.