Money gone!

Sorry for the back and forth. The screenshots didn’t show up immediately for me. After trying to understand the screenshots, I am still not sure what’s going on here.

You said you made payments “from your card in Ukraine”. I am assuming you’re somehow transferring money via card or from a card account to your Revolut account.

I don’t understand the transactions on your screenshot from Revolut. What does “P24” refer to? Are you using a service like Paypal for these transactions? How exactly are you transferring the money from the Ukrainian bank to Revolut?

P24 is OP’s bank (Privatbank) own app in smartphones (Privat24).

1 Like

Thanks @moon, I am in contact with hralex via PM to see if I can help to understand what’s going on. A P2P service that uses card networks was used to transfer funds.

1 Like

@Frank
I can’t get my money back in 7 days. On May 2, 2022, I made 2 payments in the amount of UAH 47,918 and the revolut exchanged them for PLN 4,862.35, and according to their payroll, I should have received PLN 6,884.54. The support team simply answers the same thing every day: “We appreciate your patience. our support service is working on this. " I just don’t know how to solve my problem so that they can transfer the amount I need

1 Like

And now there is some issue with EUR direct debits, that has been going on since last week.

Has anybody sent a direct transfer successfully in EU recently? Was it done from a LT IBAN or another one?

Also, could someone create a thread about it?

2 Likes

Im replying to this post because I am new to the community and dont know how to create a new post. I have been unable to buy or sell my crypto for the last month, the buy/sell button is greyed out. Ive been back and forth with the help desk countless times and they keep saying that they are not responsible for money lost on their crypto platform due to technical issues. But they did say they are working on it, however they have given
no time frame and not assurance that it will be resolved. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Hello,

I’m also trying to drag somewhat attention to my case as the customer support even brought me in this situation.

I’ve been using revolut for quite a while and found it very useful and convenient and thats why I Upgraded to Metal.

I am German, staying in Thailand at the moment and I wanted to transfer 920 € to my Thai bank account. The international transfer page showed me ‘ETA: today’ which convinced me to do the transfer, however after a week it still hasn’t arrived and changed its status, saying that the transfer might take a bit longer.

I therefore contacted the support to ask for the reasons but they kindly asked me to wait for the given timeframe, a reason for it taking longer might be the beneficiary bank. In this case, the receiver’s acc was mine so I just asked my bank but they told me they don’t even see an incoming message in their system which pretty much means that it hasn’t leaved the sender’s bank. So I asked the support agent again to find out if I can speed this process up as I needed the funds to buy tickets and she told me if I recall it, it might be there the next day.

I wanted to know more and find out if this isn’t too complicated but then she has done the recall request already without my consent!

When I saw the status page quoting it might take up to 15 days I was scared but she assured me this is just a standard message and I’ll have the funds back within a day or two.

After some days there was still no update and I started to worry and contacted the support agents again. They told me to wait up to 15 days and in the meantime always sent me the same standard support phrases like thanks for your patience, sorry for the inconvenience and that the transfer team was looking into my case.

I’ve heard that 10 times and waited the 15 days. Result: Money still not available for me, neither in my revolut nor in my thai acc and I keep the same standard replies every day. Nobody seem to care and I’ve been always asked to be patient and promised updates.

I asked for a MT301 and after a day I had to keep asking again until I was informed that there is no MT301 since this is an issue on Revolut’s end and that they can’t guarantee success.

Wow. What can I say?

The transfer delayed without status update.

A revolut support agent did this recall more or less without my actual consent based on the given timelines and promises.

I’m sitting here now for 3 weeks w/o funds and been told to wait and that the transfer team would update me ‘soon’. Wtf?

And nobody seems to really care, it’s more important to quickly close the tickets. Promises were never kept, updates were only given (if any) after I had to ask.

What can I still possibly do? They lost my money and nobody is feeling responsible.

I find a new BUG while trying to withdraw money
I am trying to withdraw 10EUR, in the RON there is nothing, in the EUR there are 10,08, and i am still not able to withdraw.

Im resident from Romania now i work in Germany,
I get the sallary trough revolut in EURO and i cant withdraw money from the atm cause revolut decide automatically to take money from “RON Currency witch is Romania” not from euro account where i have the money.

I hope they will fix this issue ASAP