Money gone!

Also got issues with money lost.
My card was charged twice during 2 days.
Once I used it for money transfer PLN->EUR thats ok.
Second day money exchanged to EUR but I do not have any EUR…

Did you tap on that little arrow next to „zl“ on top? Choose EUR then. What do you see then?

Hi. My transfer of 1000 didn’t go thru can someone help me contact them?

Hi,

So, what is the best way to get information and help from Revolut about issues with outgoing transfers?

A short story is that I have sent money from Revolut to my account in Croatia and money has not been received yet after 20 days.
I have a transfer confirmation and my bank in Croatia can’t locate anything connected with that number.

Thanks.

Contract Revolut through the social channels like Twitter :wink:

As payment didn’t arrive in 20 days, something is clearly wrong. Did you enter a right IBAN?

I had a chargeback processed on 24th february too and the money is still not in my account. Revolut has not responded to my live chat in their app since 4th February so now revolut has kept my chargeback funds and refuses to let me contact them or give me my money back so I can close my account once and for all.

so who do I gotta talk to around here to get my money back… when you havent replied since 4th february. emails bounce back when sending to your complaints team and your social team reads your messages but does not reply.

why is this company so terrible?

I am having the same problem.
I sent money to my bank account 2 weeks ago and the money is gone. I contacted the bank and they have nothing on this, I presented the documents from revolut and nothing at all.
I have been waiting for 3 days now for revolut to solve this issue, but they still trying to allocate my money. I’m losing my patience.

Hello, i have a problem if anyone had the same issue please help… Today i tried to do a withdrawal at a Santander ATM machine and i didn’t had time to collect the cash but the amount was debited. Have anyone encountered the same problem? Thank you… please help - i have contacted instantly the Santander help support team but they said to me to contact the revolut team because i am not a Santander client. I made a complaint today online… and i am very anxious… In the revolut application it’s saying that the transaction is pending … :frowning:

What do you mean with that you didn’t had the time?

I have selected the invoice option 3 times, because the touch screen didn’t worked properly and it was a lot of noise in that area , it was in London - a very crowded area , the machine beeped very quietly and the money were taken out by the machine but i didn’t saw it because that machine had 2 collection sites one for depsit and one for withdrawal . I looked at that one that was for the deposit and the door was closed and i thought that the transaction didn’t worked. The description of the 2 collecting spaces was erased at the machine. When i realized that the money were pooped out at the second one it was too late- the machine sucked in the amount. But i was debited with the money instead… never collectiing them.

In cases like this, the money should be deposited back to your account, but it might take time. Often, ATMs aren’t operated by the bank itself but by third parties that handle it for them.

I would call and write the ATM operator – the specific Santander branch – with all relevant details like exact ATM location, time, amount and so on to inform them what happened. I would wait a couple weeks if the refund happens. And if not, I would contact Revolut support and ask them if chargeback is an option in this case.

1 Like

Thank you Frank for your support, i spoke with the revolut help team yesterday after the incident and today as well to be assured that they are updated with my situation. Yesterday when this thing happened in front of the atm machine- i saw a phone number for help and support from the santander bank - and i have explained to them the problem but they said to me that if i am not a santander customer , they cannot help me and therefore i have to contact the Revolut team. It is very disappointing because this machine had sucked my money inside and i think that they can find a solution. The money are not gone, lost or collected by me - they were just not picked. Why you have to debit my account with sth that wasn’t done …?? I hope i will have my money back…

I have the invoice as well

It’s more complicated than you think. The transaction happened the moment the ATM dispensed the money. When the money isn’t collected in time, the machine withdraws the money and everything is protocoled. More often than not, not Santander but a third party is managing the ATM. This company now is going to check the incident report, the protocol of the machine, and is transferring the money back to the account. But this takes time.

I would wait about 2 weeks. Then I would talk to Revolut support about a potential chargeback. And like I said, I would write the ATM operator. A written response from Santander might be helpful for the chargeback procedure.

Thank you for your advice. What do you mean with this phrase ,write the ATM operator’’? Do you mean the number / company of the atm? Sorry but I didn’t get it. Fortunately i have the invoice which describes the (date, time, terminal nr, my card number, the complete address, the number of transaction, and the amount). I gave it to the revolut help team.

The party that’s going to be the “opponent” in a potential charge back claim. I would write the Santander branch.

On May 2, at 19-37, a payment in the amount of UAH 28,500 was sent to my account from Ukraine. However, only 615.4 euros came to the Revolut card. The exchange rate is indicated on the site 0.0288. Contacted support. More than 24 hours have passed. The problem is not solved. Talk about a massive problem. What to do ?

Is this a technical error or a scam?

2 Likes

My assumption is that the Ukrainian bank converted the funds into EUR for the transfer. They might have applied a markup, they also might have charged a fee for an international transfer. And then there are intermediary bank fees for international SWIFT transfers — those are fees charged by correspondent banks.

Revolut’s rates are only applied when you’re exchanging on Revolut’s platform.

1 Like

On the same day, I made 4 payments from my card in Ukraine. I paid 8080 UAH and 248.7 euros came to my account! Those. the rate, including interest, was 32.5 UAH for 1 euro!
rev1

1 Like