Lost Phone. Can't log in.

@anon33247966 I am experimenting the same problem. I have also linked my son account to mine now I can’t send him any money

I am having the same problem here

Hello, I have an issue as well. Not really like this one exactly, but I have entered an non-Eu number and address, and I was in the waiting list. After going to no access to this number I entered the Croatian adress and number, but It wont go as well. I tried it almost for a month, called and sent e-mails but had no reply. I wonder, if it is possible to cancel the complete registration process, so that I can try it again with the right data and most likely succeed in the registration. Please help me out, or forward me to somebody who can solve this problem.

Kind regards
Kristijan Musa

The phone where I had Revolut app broke down and I have tried to get to my account after installing in my new phone but seems to be impossible.

Revolut does not accept my original pin code

The phone where I had Revolut app broke down and I have tried to get to my account after installing in my new phone but seems to be impossible.

Revolut does not accept my original pin code

Hi, I have a Business Revolut account.
It was associated to my work email. I lost access to the work email. Need to recover my business account. Have no access to the app. How can I get access? Thanks
Note: I also have a personal revolut account under the email I use for this forum.

Have you tried to contact Revolut via socials e.g. Twitter?