Lost Euro transfers

Hello all, have tried repeatedly to transfer money from a first direct euro account to the new euro account that revolut have given me. First direct tell me that the BIC REVOGB21 will not accept sepa payments and revolut say it does. meanwhile I have no money for my holiday and am now spending pounds for euros as can no longer wait and do not trust revolut. support very slow to continually say the same thing ie computer says no. anybody else have this problem since the change from a revolut account with beneficiary code to an individual account?

Hello @davidmaxey :slight_smile:

Some users had some troubles like yours with :r: personal IBANs, as i read in these forums. I would suggest getting in touch with the sender bank to know about the status of the transaction and also wait for :r: to give you an answer. :smile:

Also, let’s ask for the 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻-𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 power of @anon33247966

1 Like

Hi Julio

i have spoken to first direct each time. They have used another BIC
(apparently correct) and hae had nothing bounce back. Now its the
weekend and of course there is noone to investigate further. Last week
it bounce back twice once due to BIC and second time as mess up through
transfer. Sent third time on friday. LIfe’s tto short and i’m now taking
loads of cash on holiday!

thanks for thoughts though

David Maxey
Entretien de parcs, jardins et piscines
Pechimbert
24250 Florimont Gaumier

05 53 30 45 85
06 08 54 25 50

SIRET 48309791100018

Supply and fitting of roller shutters, summer, security, & winter covers, as well as heat pumps and all manner of pool accessories

Fourniture et installation de volets roulants, bâches d’été, de sécurité, d’hiver aux normes de sécurité, de pompes à chaleur et tous accessoires de piscine

Hey! Drop me a DM with your phone number associated with your account.