Locked out off app

Hi I currently have a revolut account,I lost my phone which had the number what’s on the account and I don’t have access to that email address anymore.How will I get in to the app as I don’t have photo ID and I’m wanting to change my number and email address so I can get in,I’m so worried as I have no money

1 Like

Hello @Charmaine24 :wave: ,

We are sorry to hear that you lost your phone number. :frowning_face: Have you tried following this steps?

1. Open the Revolut app on your mobile device
  2. Dismiss your old phone number login if you’re prompted
  3. Tap ‘Log in’
  4. Tap ‘Lost access to my phone number’
  5. Follow the prompts — you may be asked for a one-time passcode, to take a selfie, or to take a picture of your ID

Once you change the phone number, kindly check this FAQ link to change the email address as well - Change or verify email address :hugs:

SG | Community Team

Hi Mandal thanks for helping me,I spoke to someone about my account they said it was open but not inactive.I don’t have photo ID I’m trying to sort that now

2 Likes

Could you look up my account please with my old email and phone number please.

2 Likes

@Charmaine24, unfortunately, we cannot check your account through our Community. But you should be able to activate your Revolut account by providing a valid ID.

We support the following documents

• Government-issued documents will be listed on the submission screen
  • Only upload if your document is not expired

To upload your document

• Update your app to the latest version
  • Make sure the document is clear. Blurry documents will not be accepted
  • Show the entire document. Do not fold, crop, or exclude any part of the document
  • Upload a PDF or a photo of a physical document. Screenshots are not accepted

Hope this helps!

SG | Community Team

1 Like