Let's get nerdy and recommend a book today 🤓

Hey there Revoluters :wave: How are we doing today? :cowboy_hat_face:

We are in desperate need of some financial wisdom that doesn’t put us to sleep faster than counting sheep. :sleeping: Have you read any finance books lately that are actually interesting and don’t require us to have a degree in economics to understand?

We need a book that’s funny, informative, and won’t make us want to throw it out the window in frustration. Bonus points if it comes with illustrations of cute animals balancing their cheque books. Got any recommendations that fit the bill. :thinking: Let us know in the thread below :books:

If you’re looking for a book that will teach you how to become a millionaire without ever leaving your couch we have a recommendation, “Rich Dad Poor Dad” might be for you. :sunglasses:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

Nerdy book recommendation? :nerd_face::books:

Who about start with the classic trilogy of 5 books and in the end are 6?

I mean: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy :milky_way:

2 Likes

@Eudes Trilogy of 5 books? :scream_cat: Heard this one has a cosmic hilarity attached to it. :thinking: Any other recommendations for finance books so that my bank account doesn’t laugh at me? :face_holding_back_tears:

Veda | Community Team

My only financial advice would be “do not spend money you don’t have” :wink:

I have seen too much persons mistaken credit card limit with account balance and in the end the bank charging interest fee for late payment is somehow the evil part :roll_eyes:

But if you want to feel rich, just try to visualize your account balance in other currencies

2 Likes

@Eudes Haha, love your financial advice! Visualizing your account balance in other currencies? It’s like taking a virtual trip around the world without leaving your wallet. :laughing:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Everyone can become a millionaire, just need to visualizing/converting your balance to Vietnamese Dongs :rofl:

1 Like