Junior Account Registration

Hello,

Sorry for using this thread as a way to get help, but i cannot create a new topic,

Could anyone help with how i can setup a Junior Account?

I was told to go to Home’ → tap the account selector below your balance → scroll down → select ‘<18 account’ however i cannot seem to find this in the app if someone could help?

Thanks very much

1 Like

@JerseyCI Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

Could you please let me know about your registered country? :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hi Veda,

I am currently in Jersey, Channel Islands

@JerseyCI Please check this FAQ link for more details to resolve your issue. :pray:

If the issue still persists please contact us through in app chat support so that we can help you on individual level. :pray:

Veda | Community team

Hi @JerseyCI :wave:

Just checking in to see if your issue has been resolved? :thinking:

If not, I will leave below the step-by-step guide on how to create your Junior account:

To create a new <18 account , go to 'Home ’ → tap the account selector below your balance → tap '+ Add new ’ → select '<18 account '.

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Mariana Rodrigues I Community Manager

1 Like

Hi Mariana,

I didnt unfortunately, when i go to Accounts > +Add New, I only have 2 options available (Currency account & Pockets) with no <18 Account option

1 Like

Could you clarify if you already have another <18 Account?

I dont, this would be the first time creating one

@JerseyCI We’re sorry, but we’re currently unable to create accounts for users located in Jersey. This is because we don’t offer under-18 accounts in Jersey at this time. :slightly_frowning_face:

However, if you created a Revolut account under 18 before moving to Jersey, your account can remain active.

If you’re not currently in Jersey and are facing issues creating an account, please reach out to our in-app support team for further assistance. They’ll be happy to help debug the issue. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like