Joint account ideas, similar Apple Card features and more

Hi,
Some ideas are a bit stupid I know. However I have a very important one, currently you can set up recurring transfers to another bank or Revolut account from your main, joint account etc… however you can’t do a monthly deposit to your joint account. I think it would be very handy and should be added as fast as possible. Also it would be great if you can have a setting so you can have a subscription on your personal be credited to the joint account. For example if you have multiple subscription (Apple Music, and iCloud storage and you only want to use your joint account for the iCloud storage, currently that is not possible because you can only use one card, e.g your personal on your apple account)

Also maybe possibility to customize virtual cards, for example the pride ones? Because now you can only have that design in your wallet when you order a physical card, however I never use a physical card anymore. Same with the maestro one in Belgium. Then lastly, I really like the concept of Apple Card, and the gradients that change when you buy food, drinks and gadgets. Maybe there is some way to implement these things and colours in the Revolut app. Because apple doesn’t support a card that changes colours after payments, right? Maybe collab with Apple :wink:

1 Like

You can use more than one card with Apple.

I personally use different cards for personal and for business expenses. When signing up for a subscription through the Apple Store, Apple Pay should come up as a payment option. You then can choose eligible cards from your wallet for the payment. Future subscription payments are then paid with this card. That should work for shared accounts, too.

1 Like

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback @Gilles. We are constantly working to improve our products. Keep an eye out for updates. :rocket:

SG | Community Team