📊 Investing in stock market

We are still waiting for it, there is no other choice,
Check out my latest video on what you need you need to know

https://techcrunch.com/2020/09/07/revolut-loses-its-head-of-regulatory-compliance-hires-two-former-amazon-execs/ With the new changes I hope we are closer to ETF’s launch!

You keeping posting these very prejudiced comments without any fundamental.
Trading 212 is UK regulated and follow 100% the norms as any other broker.

2 Likes

Trading 212 as well… you won’t find any better free platform.

Hello
How do I pay tax if I sell stock and have some profit on it? Thank you

1 Like

It depends which country you are in, you will need to contact a tax adviser or accountant to help you with it unfortunately

1 Like

Depending in what country you are and what laws there are in that country, generally yes. But we don’t know what country you live in or anything about your particular situation

2 Likes

I live in the UK. I’ve read that I have to contact HMRC apparently or find some tax advisor.

1 Like

Can somebody please help me? I’m a new user. I have withdrawn money from the investment account selling shares, I see the transaction but I can’t find money anywhere. When you sell and withdraw where do the money go??? Thanks

In my case to my USD account, not sure if I set that or it is by default

It takes more days to see the money on your account(after selling the shares)

Is stocks trading available for Switzerland customers?

1 Like

I don’t believe it’s available

Can’t wait to buy ETF’s with Revolut!

3 Likes

Unfortunately not at the moment. I hope it’s coming soon. I can’t wait to get rid of the costs from my bank.

Is there any country that has ETF’s enabled?
Also is there any plan for automatic reinvestment of dividends?

4 Likes

hey! about reinvestment. recently we’ve released recurring buys for crypto so soon we will adopt this for stocks. not exactly what you mentioned but still pretty good, right? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What you guys should really do is work on an accounting service; Revolut can’t go around picking up so many general users and then users buy stocks and then have to end up filing their own accounts

Too difficult

3 Likes

could be really interesting to have the same for commodities

Too bad you can’t transfer in/out from other brokers. That option gives peace of mind.

2 Likes