📊 Investing in stock market

Just to have the average price when you buy the same stock several times

6 Likes

Hello, can i suggest if possible to arrange for Revolt stock account to be linked with https://finance.yahoo.com for example. Right now i am entering them manually because it is quite impossible to keep trek on your investment with the Revolt app.

If you manage to make day trading available would be quite nice as well but to do so you need to develop you own thinkorswiml ike program.

3 Likes

Day trading with the broker that Revolut use (which is US based) requires a minimum portfolio value of $25k as US law requires this AFAIK

So in theory, you should be able to do so when you have the money in there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

any news about ETF ?

1 Like

Gold is available for basic account yooohooooo

Cool! Unfortunately it’s not available for everyone:(
I mean, it only works in some country…

Did you find what is it ?

Cash Disbursement and CSD Cash Receipt - Wallet . What are this transactions ? . I found in statement

someone from revolut team have an idea about the road map for the revolut trading, we were expected to have european stock and etf in Q2 2020

picture from revrally

7 Likes

Cool!
It looks very interesting! It would be great to create more watchlist (the current one became a mess/big mix of stoch because I cannot use alphabetical order for it) and to have more implemented stuff there!

I still don’t know what it is

Greetings everyone !
I believe that Revolut can immediately improve the stocks area with sell/buy LIMIT orders.
Something like the auto-exchange function, that can be very easy configured by user.

Thanks a lot , hope this change request will be available very soon.

4 Likes

As you can see there is no new info so you can assume ETF’s have been delayed

1 Like

Do you know if there is any plan for us to be able to see the After-Hours price of a stock? I can’t find that now, and that would help to be ready for the next day trading

1 Like

Hello there! The feature is already available to certain users, including myself. Maybe it will roll out in the near future to the rest of the users.

2 Likes

i confirm, i have after-hour price too

1 Like

Hi all,

I was wondering (becuase i cannot find an agent on the app) about some issues on the trading.

1. will we be able to trade on pre-market?
  2. can we request new company’s shares (e.g NE, DGLY, ZOM and CIT)
  3. will we be able to set a target price for our orders?

If anyone can help, please let me know.
Thanks

Is Revolut gonna improve the investing part of the app. They haven’t really done anything new… and we have waited for ages :confused:

Hi,
You cannot trade after the working hours (US market time). As far as I’m concerned there are items from NYSE, NASDAQ. Currently, there’s only market price option to buy and sell stocks. As I wrote earlier, it’s very good that Revolut implemented this stock market opportunity, but it’s not a professional app (but probably will be :slightly_smiling_face: )

"I think there are a few things to consider:

• Revolut is a cool app but not a ‘hardcore’ online broker, I mean you can buy stocks here but it’s limited (no day trading, Short positions, limit, limit/stop, buy/sell outside of working hours, or do other items, like ETFs, etc)
  • What you can do is to check the actual price and buy stock on market price (this means, you accept the CURRENT market price, which could be +/- 1-2% price difference or less/or more)
  • I think it’s a pretty good idea to offer this opportunity to a wider group of Users, trying the stock market without fees (or with minimal fees). But this is not about buying hundreds of expensive stocks, monitoring and investing there on a daily basis. If you’d like to do that, you might know where to do that (and use a professional broker with higher fees but with particularly broad range of options).
  • If you miss the above options then it’s probably better to use another app…
    I think it’s important to add this note: be aware how the stock market works, as it’s risky (especially nowadays because of the high volatility) and there’s also taxation part (so it’s not for ‘free’:))"
2 Likes

…I hope they will :laughing: