📊 Investing in stock market

We just released a few new things including new invest screen and candlestick chart

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing, this is good news.

2 Likes

Hi @ArsenG. Could you tell me the use of the candlestick chart?

I’m also wondering if you guys could implement a similar feature to Trading212’s “Pie’s”. You pick stocks that you would like to add to a “pie” [a mini portfolio] and when you fund the pie it then allocates that in the proportions that you specified when creating the pie :slight_smile:

I’d also like to see ISA introduction and a complete removal of fees [including markups to FX rate] (as you’re competing with competitors that have no fees)

It would also be cool to see the social trading features come into play shortly +

3 Likes

Hi @Recchan!

Could you tell me the use of the candlestick chart?

A candlestick chart is a way to describe price movements so it might help you here. But to be honest as a casual trader myself I don’t use candlestick charts at all and that’s okay. So I would say this feature is designed towards more savvy traders.

It would also be cool to see the social trading features come into play shortly +

Just keep an eye on updates :wink:

About other points I will communicate these to the team

6 Likes

The + was meant to be access to other markets and ETF’s haha

Sorry, I got distracted.

Glad to hear Revolut is taking their Wealth services seriously. I hope it can get to a point where I have everything with you guys without having to shop around for better deals. Hopefully Metal will improve and convince me of that again, along with your current services that are just coming to fruitition (like Stock Trading).

4 Likes

We have now the ability to set price notifications in the App, which will send you a notification once your price target is reached, Once you have several different stocks, you might not actually remember what is that notification for (sometikes you get several notifications at the same time). Would it be helpful to add a note to the Notification, so you would know if you wanted to sell or buy at that price target?

1 Like

Yes this seems like a good option to have

1 Like

When are we getting any of these features we have asked for, for ages now

1.The ability to organize stocks in different custom sectors, which have individual pie charts/percentages/earnings etc.

2.Information regarding each stock/company - market cap., latest news, dividend yeld %, ex-div/payout dates, etc.

1. Add ETFs

2. Auto-reinvest functionality of received dividends - this would be the most valuable one.

4 Likes

This looks great, can you confirm ETF’s are on the roadmap?

2 Likes

Can you guys reduce the “settlement time” so people can withdraw instantly or faster when you sell a stock. It is sooo annoying having to wait 2 days…

Settlement time is standard across all brokers, in this time you’re only able to buy new stocks with the unsettled funds

So can’t settlements time be reduced? It has been 2 days and I still can’t withdraw.

How do I set the default view to candlesticks? Currently it goes back to the regular chart everytime I get into every single stock . Thanks

You need to wait until it settles, the money hasn’t cleared with Drivewealth yet and they don’t want you to withdraw funds only for the funds to never settle

hi there

I have a stupid question

I want to setup a recurrent transfer from EUR account to a vault in XAU but with eur amount

how can i transfer every first of month 20eur in equivalent of XAU to a vault in XAU

I can only setup the amount in XAU but not in EUR

many thanks for you help

ach

1 Like

Just use T212… it’s years ahead of Revolut Invest, you won’t regret.

I already do :slight_smile: it’s cheaper + it’s better

1 Like

Whats better about it? I’ve heard a lot of people saying it’s good. I don’t get it lol.

It has less fees than competitors in the EU (no FX fees, no holding fees)

It has better features (like pies, which automatically allocates money by value to weight your portfolio to a specific amount

It has tax free accounts too, which Revolut don’t have ATM

It also is an established company that’s been profitable for many years doing margin trading for customers and it has a collection of both retail and commercial clients, it isn’t going anywhere

1 Like

I really hope at least we get some news about ETF’s, even if they are not coming, like “Hey guys, we know you’ve been waiting for this feature for a long time and we just want you to know we work on it and it might come in the coming months/quarters”. Communication is so important

5 Likes