Invalid Phone Number..

1 Like

I have the same message…I used Revolut for more than 1 year, then, I changed my phone and now I can’t login anymore, when I write my phone number, it says it’s invalid number/code … But if I enter my sister’s number, it works!! Help please!

1 Like

Did you manage to get in? Because me still can’t… and don’t know how to do… :frowning:

Same for me I tried couple of times and I don’t know what do to to be honest…

1 Like

Just talked to them… It’s a bug from their side… And they are working on it. They hope to fix it this week. Hope it will be fine.

1 Like

Hellon I’m having issues to log on.
The live agent told me they were working on it and closed the case and I can’t contact a new one because it shows an error.

I have thousands of dollars in stocks that I want to sell and I can’t do that from the desktop app.

PLEASE HELP.

1 Like

This is a user forum… there is nothing we can do! You have to contact :r: via social media (twitter or facebook … revolutapp).

Exactly, I am facing the same issue and the cs is telling me that they are trying to fix the issue, but almost 2 days past and still the same! They don’t give a shit. I have over 1500 euro’s on my account and I get my monthly salary paid there as well. I hope they fix this fing issue soon or else I am gone. I will report it to the Dutch and UK authorities with screenshots and screen recording soon. They can’t do this to us.

1 Like

I’m exactly in the same situation

same here، someone needs to be held accountable. They’re messing up big

1 Like
1 Like

Hi, this is how I have (partially) fixed it.
I took another sim card (I still have an UK number) and another phone. I have asked the customer service to change my telephone number in their system with the UK one (to do it they asked me some questions to confirm my identity). Then I have used another iPhone (a 5s) to login and it finally worked.
Once logged in I’ve withdrawn all the money that I had there and changed the number again from the settings.
In my iPhone 11 Pro as today I can’t still login receiving the same problem.
I don’t think I am going to use Revolut anymore, but I hope it helps you.

2 Likes

same here, they told me nothing they can do, just wait for the fix, this is absurd, I have thousands of euros stuck with them, they need to held accountable for this by law.

I will try what alessio.disalvo did if any luck.

Add one more … to the list … cannot login

2 Likes

Same here. My phone has been updated to Android 11. No possibility to login.
Is anyone gonna fix it?

3 Likes

I have Android 10 but it is the same problem

1 Like

Right after Android 11 update I have been forced to reinstall app. When I want to register my existing phone number the app says it’s invalid or the pasecode is incorrect. There is no walk around. Tried everything without any effect.
Revolut app update desperetly needed.

2 Likes

Just to check is everyone getting the same error “verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect” on the start screen after typing in their correct number? And how long have most people had this? I’ve been stuck since more than one week now. Changing devices or phone numbers hasn’t worked for me unfortunately. Any other solutions would be much appreciated!

5 Likes

Yes i have the same problem since 2 weeks. i wait for a solution !!!

5 Likes

Same problem here since 2 weeks. Hope Revolut will fix asap

3 Likes