Increasing top up limits without a P60 or payslips

So what are revolut checking for? We are not asking them for a loan. It’s only a currency card
Sorry if I sound annoyed
I’m just really sad that after loving all the functions of revolut and waxing lyrical about it to all my family, friends and business associates in the uk and in The Channel Islands I’m now put in a position whereby I have to consider another currency card
I’ve used revolut all over the world including Sri Lanka and South America with no problems at all
I’m so disappointed that there is no way I can resolve this issue as all the suggested avenues are just met with silence
Seriously if you have any success in contacting them please let me know your secret
All the best!

I guess they are complying with anti money laundering laws, but I’m not entirely sure.

I had success contacting them via twitter.

Good luck I hope you get it resolved.

1 Like

Have you ever applied for a visa? Not the card but permission to enter. They often want your bank info and some of them like US or Canada want it online. Not comfortable with that? No visa for you

I’m somewhat in agreement with Twilight62. Also, something I didn’t get is: provided you can somehow increase the limit, aren’t you still liable to pay a fee over £30k? I think I read somewhere in the FAQ that, if you go above £30k, Revolut will charge you 0.5% of anything above.

I have had an absolute nightmare on twitter and online support. I’m self employed and I have an HSBC PREMIER BANK ACCOUNT if you google the requirements to have this type of account it will become clear. My bank would never ask me to send sensitive financial info to them. They can get what they need from Experian, Equifax or UK CREDIT CALL with my confirmation. I speak to them on the phone not via a robot. I have had to provide documents to them in person to an HSBC branch they do not retain these documents. I don’t care how secure Revolut day they are, I have never met anyone who actually works for them, has anyone? Although I get plenty of emails from people claiming I have come into a lot of money all I need to do to claim this fake inheritance is exactly what revolut ask. Who are the people we communicate with on the help chat. How do we know how honest these people are once they have our information. I doubt I will be allowed to voice my opinions on here as Revolut will Close me down