Increase Annual Top Up Limit

I’m looking to increase my annual top up limit and in the help it says this can be done in the ‘Verification & Limits’ section of the app. However when I go to this section of my app on my phone, all I see is a circle indicating the amount I’ve topped up so far and a note saying what my limit is.

There is nothing else on this page so there is no way of doing what they describe in the help.

Anyone any ideas?

Hello @JackPresley,

Spot on!

If you haven’t completed a certain amount of top ups you will not be able to see it. Once you’re close to your limits you will be able to upload source of funds.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.

Thanks Andreas. I got this issue resolved via the online help in the app so all’s good.

@anon33247966 … I m still waiting , to get in touch with me … to help me sort it out … If you have any issues with me , find me another Team Member , to help me .
DON’T IGNORE ME - DONT TAKE IT P E R S O N A L !!!
You ‘re exposing your Company (unless they are aware) !!

@anon33247966 … I m still waiting , to get in touch with me … to help me sort it out … If you have any issues with me … get me another Team Member , to help me .
DON’T IGNORE ME - DONT TAKE IT P E R S O N A L !!!
You ‘re exposing your Company (unless they are aware) !!

Sorry to hear that! Be sure that I’m not ignoring you. Did you send me a direct message, as I cannot locate any message?

I thought you were automatically notified of each incoming email regarding you … and that you were just annoyed from my last message … And i m sure that you’re aware that i asked help from your colleque Larysa , which also haven’t answer me yet !!!
Anyway, with a goodwill, if you still want to help, i m still having the same problem with my account Verification .
I make another effort to Verify it and at the end i get the usual :
“ We are currently reviewing your Documents. The review process will take up to 24 hours “
And again, it’s been 2 weeks now, and they …. still “ reviewing “ the documents without any respond !!!
Only this time (and again AGAINST my will) , I ‘ ve sent a photo of my Passport (both sides), i ‘ve sent a - photo (both very clear)…. as required …. then in additional , when after a while, i’ve been asked to … Ι scan an official Document … so i did AGAIN with my Passport , and again a selfie …
Honestly , i m wondering what do i do wrong (there must been something , it´s hard to believe that your company is completely useless to manage a customers simple request) … What else can i do for Revolut, to prove that i m not a fraud, that this my account and my money.
So if you want, help me Verify my account, to use my money, which (thank God for that) i did n’t need them A.S.A.P , but at some point i will !
Please ask from your responsible colleagues what else they need on my part and let me know !!
Looking forward to your reply !

Hello Aki.

Very sorry to hear that. However, I cannot locate any direct message. However, you need to reach out our support team via the in-app chat.

As I can see your passport has been expired, therefore you need to provide valid documents.

Best,

Andreas K.

Why am I included on these emails?

… thanks for your quick response .
The think is that my - expired - passport is the only document with Latin characters. My valid I.D. and Driving License, have Greek only characters, so what are my options here ? Passport renewal is the only option? To much trouble, the cost cost too much plus I don’t need it for now, totally not worth it. Are documents with Greek letters acceptable?
Or - If i sent the source Documents from the original transfer transaction from my bank (which is very private)will be helpful for the Verification needed ?
And if i can not provide any acceptable documents from Revolut , what is going to happen ?? The money will be blocked for ever in my account ? … And if i decide to close the account the account’s amount will pass in Revolut ?
Or finally if i wait by the end of the current Year, my Limit will automatically reset , so i can use the money without further verification ?
Please let me know the company’s policy and what my options are !
Sorry to bother you … but i want to be prepared before i try to reach the in-app chat, since it is difficult to reach them as i see from other customers reviews plus i will use a friend’s smart phone.

Hi
I’m a metal user and my account has been under “income verification “ for like a week now, no one in in-app chat is responding despite priority customer service and I’ve reached out on their twitter but it’s the same old “we’re working on it “. Do you have any idea how long this review might take?

1 Like