Identity documents not verified

My identity documents have not been verified meaning I cannot top up in order to get my card sent. It has been a day since I sent the photos

Hi @Olijohnsonn,

We’ve verified your account!

Enjoy Revolut :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issue and have been waiting on the in-app support for over an hour now.
@revolut

Hi there. You will need to provide your right to remain in the UK.

My app in mobile closes every time when I try to verify my account. My card is declined and cant use it or send my money, I cant do anything because of verify my account. could you do it manually somehow?

My right to work is my British passport, isn’t it?

LOL
I bet it should be…

Looks like the team has helped you out.

Yes, use your British passport please.

i have same problem with identity documents because the type of documents that is avaliable i can’t provide proof that i live in this country right now .

Hello everyone I hope everyone is safe during the current situation.

I have a problem to verify my identity when imy trying open a revolut account I’m an asylum seeker my current document expires on September 2020 but since is not a normal ID I can’t verify my identity and is really important because my is demanding a bank account under my name or won’t pay me till I give a Eurozone bank account, local Banks are closed Revolut I really appreciate if you can help me I can provide all my documents if is necessary.

@anon33247966 can you help me?