ID verification problem

Can someone help me get my account unblocked, currently paying for metal and the app tells me too wait 2 days for a chat reply, ridiculous

Hi

I still waiting for my card verification for 62 hours now. Could you help me check what’s going on?

Best

Hello, I am having a very similar problem; I want to use my account and seems like all my payments, or in general any relevant action, is blocked because I have not verified identity. What I try to do to solve it, since the ‘More -> Profile -> Verification and limits’ hint I get when trying to make a payment is useless as the option does not exist, is to force that I get asked to verify my identity, and I managed to do it in 3 different places, but all links I get for that, clicking them does nothing. This is completely pathetic. So I want to verify identity but simply cannot as the links do not lead me anywhere. Would appreciate help asap.

@anon33247966 Hello Andrea I have request for account before 3 days and I didn’t get answer yet. Do you have any idea why??

Hello. I want to close my account. But Revolut blocked it. Because it is blocked I cannot reduce the balance to zero. My id submission has failed several times. I just want to close the account please. I want my money back. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, @anon33247966.
I have send my identity pictures 1 week ago and i still did not get a message. Could you please look into it ?

Hello, i also send my id picture 5 or 6 days ago and i still did not get any message from Revoult. I received a physical card today and I can’t pay with it because my identity is not confirmed. Can someone help my with this?

Hello I have a problem with verification , my account wont verify me …

Hello, I have a problem, because of my ignorance I created two accounts at revolut, however I made a transfer of 59 € to the number +35xxxxxxx, now I am unable to recover the money or confirm my identification.
I can’t speak in chat either. What should I do?

Hi, I am waiting for 3 days for my account verification. Everything required is sent already. Your live chat with a real agent is not possible for days already. Can you please help to speed up this verification? Thanks. @anon33247966

@anon33247966 , can you please assist?

Same as me! Cannot click on Verify Identity on the second account as the button does not work, in any of the 3 places I tried to click it.

Hello i’ve sudmitted my id 3 times now and it always rejects it…its an old ID but its readble pls @anon33247966 help

I need to use £10 on my card been sending my eu identity card since last week each time takes hours just to say cannot verify please help

Hello, can you help me i transfered some money to revolut account before id verification and it didnt pass cuz my passport and id will end in 2 months so i cant make new ones now, but money transfered, how i will get it back its in revoluy account, but i cant access my revolut account without verification. What to do?

The same for me as well. think it is the fifth time that I am trying to verify my identity.Everytime you send me a message that it is not verified. Now I did it again and it is in 'processing'. But I am not sure if it will work because I do the same thing all the time.Can you please assist @anon33247966 ?

Hi Andreas I am currently having the same issue and can’t locate the verification button on my app to use it

Hello, please reply to my comment. I already sent over 100 euros to my acvount and without confirmation of identity i cant access my money

Hi, I have a problem where I cannot get my identity verified. I have tried countless times and I don’t know what the problem is as I following all instructions. Thank you

Hi, I had no problems till yesterday, when I tried to transfer money to another account - and there was notification, that my identity is verified again - and that it would take 24 hours… and it’s already 24 hours - when can I expect it to be done?