I havent not received my money

Hi i am really upset because i transferred money from my ABNA account to revolut which they decline ,i phone them and they haven’t even say to me why ut was decline only that it was sent back to my account . I check my ABNA and sqw zero euro . I decided to phone the bank they told me nothing was transferred to my account from revolut. They also said if revolut did trans back my money ,the money should of been there as soon it was transferred. So i phone revolut once again was told 3 different times of my phone 1 , the transfer may take 5 working days 2 the transfer was done and it should of been on my accout since the trans , 3 the transfer should take 1 working day . Which is really the truth, i would like to know why youll holding my money and gaving me different excuses everytime i phone u . I have no money to go on .i am travelling back to my country this is the reason i transfer the money to revolut. Can someone please help me

2 Likes

Hello @Triniboicj1980 :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. We understand you are waiting for the refund. Depending on the currency and beneficiary bank, the refund time will vary. The original sender bank might still be processing the money. Some banks are slower than others, and might take longer to process the refund.

• Local GBP currency transfers usually take around 1-2 business days
  • Local EUR currency transfers usually take around 1-2 business days
  • International (SWIFT) transfers usually take 3-5 business days

Unfortunately, we’re not always able to provide the reason for a refund straight away, but once the refund is completed, the reason will appear under the transaction in your Revolut app.

You’ll also receive email updates about your failed transfer. You can check the relevant FAQ link here - My transfer failed, but the refund hasn’t arrived in the sender’s account yet :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

1 Like