How to start a new topic

FAQ:

https://community.revolut.com/faq

Link in the FAQ:

3 Likes

Many thanks!
I am new to the community and was trying to post.
Now I know, I can’t until I reach a higher trust level.

Thanks, I was looking for this haha

Hi , I’ve just joined … was wondering can I transfer from my revolut card to a spainish bank account . I have stored the Iban number of the spainish bank on my revolut . Do I change from uk pounds to euro and then transfer to my spainish bank ? Can someone advise . I hope I’ve posted on the right place
Thanks

So can you not post straight away after joining ? Do you just need to do one of the above or all of them ?

You can post straight away, but you can not start a new topic.

All of them.

How did it go? This is my second reply, which I’m writing only to get closer to have the right to report feedback.

1 Like

In the app’s help section, there’s a specific function to report bugs and provide feedback to Revolut.

Really helpful! New revolut member here, and I was also looking for a “new topic” button.

3 Likes

Here you go. Your first like. You can get that off your list.

• Receiving at least 1 like

sweat_smile:I received a message “now you can start a new topic” … but i actually can’t :sweat_smile:

Yes it’s annoying :kissing_closed_eyes: :yum: :kissing:

2 Likes

I’m just here to share a good idea for the sake of Revolut, but still can’t post new idea in a specific post. So annoying

1 Like

How do I start a new topic, desperately need help with my Revolut account.

1 Like

This is a user community, there is NO Revolut support here. :point_down:t2:

Uhm…did you even read this thread it’s explained over and over again.

1 Like

Thank you very much for that post. I needed a few minutes to find a detailled explanation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I live in Egypt and I want to create a Revolt account, but I can’t, can anyone help me?
I need it urgently
Register with the Egyptian passport does not agree

Hi all, so as I have not found the topic that could suit my issue, I’ll have to ask here:
I have arranged top up to Revolut from my French bank account, as I live in France for quite a while and registered in Revolut as a French resident. Now, it’s been almost two weeks, but my top up is still in pending status, and support team says “wait for two more days” since this Monday, and today I heard same, so I became a little anxious, on why they froze my money for such a long time? I have asked support to contact me to the manager, who is dealing my case, but I doubt that someone actually is now. So my question here is what are regulations for such transfers in terms of timings? Can I push Revolut to speed up that process.

This is such a lousy forum. Make users jump through hoops just to ask questions. I have used other forums by Discord and they are not so tedious to get ranks. Also, they only require rank 1 to post. It’s a wonder the business is still alive. If Revolut is not interested in giving customer service, just say so. Don’t put up a farce to fool customers.