how can I mine account erase

how can I mine account erase

web page

Hey @forumtalking :slight_smile:

You can go to the More tab of the app and click Support. Then, write “live agent”.

Also, @anon33247966 might be able to help you and also correct this formatting error in THE TOS

1 Like

Hi there!

We do not advice closing your Revolut account, as it is difficult to set up a new account with the same mobile number. Revolut does not charge you to keep an account that is inactive.

However, if you would like to close your account you must remove all of the funds within the account. Then, please contact us via the in-app support so we can delete it for you. You will need to answer some security details first.

1 Like

Hi,

What if I deleted my account and now I would like to open a new one ?

A while ago, it was asking me to verify my identity a lot, as I am from Tunisia and my residency card in Hungary :hungary: expired and I was planning to go home. I thought it’s best to close it. But as I am back in Hungary and I will be here for at least two more years, I would like to open an account, but I am having problems with the app, and it is just telling me that the verification code or phone number i entered Is incorrect.

Is there a way to go around this and fix it ?

Thanks.

Hello, i want to delete my account as well, i inserted some wrong infos and now i can’t verify my identity. Can anyone help me here?