Help with lost phone

I’ve lost my phone tonight. I still have my cards but need to remove the phone from Revolut access. The app process is labrynthine, mindlessly recursive and frustrating and the help line automated and useless. I’m worried about my account and can’t contact Revolut. This has me considering closing my account. I won’t have a new phone 'till tomorrow at the earliest.

2 Likes

Hi @Riverman and welcome to the user forum
You can contact :r: by following the guidance set out [here]

1 Like

Hi @Riverman and welcome to our :r: Community!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you’re facing. Have you tried using another mobile device to log in to your account and change your passcode for security?

If you manage to log in, disconnect your account from the previous device by going to your ‘Profile’ on the top left of the screen → tap ‘Security & Privacy’ → choose ‘Devices’ → select a device and tap ‘Log out’.

If you’re unable to login using another device, recover your access by following the steps below:

• To recover your passcode check here.
  • To set up a new phone number without having access to the previous phone number check here.

If you fail a selfie or document verification process at least three times, our agent will help you via chat.

Let us know if you need extra help.

Mariana Rodrigues I Community Manager

2 Likes