HELP! Broken phone.... what to do?!

Hi,

I have broken my iPhone and will probably need to get a new one. What is the process for syncing my new phone with my Revolut account?

I have an English number associated with the account but I do not have access to the number as I do not have the SIM. The new phone will be on a Canadian network.

Any tips would be great!

Jord

Hey @Jord_McKenna :slight_smile:

You’ll need to reach :r:'s support regarding this so they can change your account’s phone number so you can log in :wink:

Hi,
Nice to e-meet you.
Today I put my phone on my car roof while trying to stop my two kids fighting. After I had calmed the situation down - the three of us got in the car and drove off. It is about 2 miles in distance from the shop until myself and the feather-weight champions of the world, would arrive at home.

About 1.5 miles into the 2 mile journey, I hear something slide off the roof.
I look in horror, at the rear view mirror to see my beloved iphone 12 MAX Pro land on the floor at about 60 miles per hour.

Here’s the result:

So now I can’t do a sim swap because the email to authenticate my gmail is on this phone
I can’t do 2FA as the google authenticator was on this phone
I can’t get my number moved because I don’t have access to this email
There is no sim card
I have no access to:
Phone
Email
And I use Apple pay for all payments

I have slipped between the cracks. Can someone help?

Thanks in advance!!

Get a new iPhone, then get a new SIM from your provider and finally restore from backup. :+1: