Free ATM Map

This would be a great idea. If no such map exists, it would be possible to create a crowdsourced project where everyone who does a withdrawal gets asked whether the ATM charged any fees, and also asks to switch on device location to report the location of the ATM.

1 Like

Actually I am against an ATM map because I fear that regular Banks will check that map and start adding fees to their ATM. I think right now many ATM are free because :r: is flying under the radar.

Could that happen or am I just worrying about nothing?

1 Like

It is in the making.

This is just a sneak peek. Therefore not yet available.

3 Likes

Banks already pay fees to ATM owner when their customers make a withdraw.
Some ATM choose to charge another fee to the customer just because they want more money :smile: remember we’re talking about banks :wink:
I think these maps will help stop the trend of surcharge ATM withdrawals, because people would avoid evil banks’ ATMs and they will lose both the fees.

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave: ,

We know you all were looking for the ATM map. :star_struck:

You can find ATMs nearby by going to the β€œDashboard ” tab of the retail app and then in β€œWidgets ”. If the location service is turned on, the distance to the closest ATM is shown. Tapping ATMs nearby unfolds a list of ATMs that are nearby (only in case you have location services turned on AND location shared with the Revolut app). Otherwise we display a message inviting to turn on location service or share them with Revolut). :r:

Please note that you can also swipe the ATM to the left to open a button β€œNavigate ” that allows to navigate to that given ATM. Pressing Show maps leads to a map view. You can also scroll through a list of ATMs in the list view at the bottom. Selecting a particular ATM shows more detail (opening hours when available, surcharge, wheelchair accessibility, etc.). Pressing Navigate takes the user to Google Maps, Apple Maps, etc. :atm:

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team