forget my access data

hi, i m from croatia
i registrated on revolut before 2 or 3 years
and i used it only once. Now i need it again
but i forgot all login details (mail,password,…),
now i tried to registrate again and i gave my phone number, but i didnt get a code because
i have used that phone number by my first registration, i dont know which was the email and password with which i have registrated,
i found on my yahoo mail in inbox a message
from revolut where it stands that i have transfer
50eur to another person(that was the only time
i used revolut), but i wrote this email on revolut
login and it didnt recognise and accept it,
on that mail there is nothing more about revolut,
what can i do to open a new account or to
access the old one? please help

1 Like

Hello @markodern7 :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I can understand how do you feel about the trouble you are experiencing right now. Let me help you with this. :hugs:

You can easily reset your passcode for the old account. To reset your forgotten Revolut app passcode, make sure you’re using your phone number associated with your Revolut account. Then follow the steps:

1. Open the app and select ‘Login
  2. Enter the phone number linked to your account and hit ‘Continue
  3. Tap ‘Forgot your passcode?
  4. Take a selfie or upload ID if required
  5. Create a new passcode (avoid consecutive/repeating digits)

You may be asked for a One-Time Passcode via SMS.

:point_right: If you fail the verification process three times, you’ll be directed to the in-app chat support. Our support agents are always happy to help you.

Make sure you aren’t logged in to multiple devices or using a VPN.

Otherwise, if you want to open a new account, then you need to use a different phone number. :pray:

SG | Community Team

yes, i gave my selfie and id , they told me that they gonna check me and write back in 10minutes.
Mandal one question please-when i now send
money to someone via revolut , is it possible
that they se my selfie,my id and my real name?
Is it somehow possible that i buy and send money anonnimously from revolut, that the other side cant see my real name? when yes how to do that?
I wait for 3 hours for an answer on customer support and no one answers me, he wrote me let me check and dissapeared

1 Like

@markodern7, Kindly wait till your account is active so that you can send money to someone. :pray:

SG | Community Team

just wanted to say that the problem is solved,
thanks for help

1 Like

So glad to hear that everything is all good now @markodern7. Keep on exploring what our community has to offer. :r:

SG | Community Team