Flutter Revolut

If someone know how to implement Revolut Payments into flutter app, please share some information, who has any projects or something like that, please help

1 Like

Hi, do you have some updates from Revolut Team?

1 Like

Hello @Pavlo_Konopada :wave:,

Welcome to our community. Please don’t worry about it. We will let you know once it will be published. :r:

SG | Community Team

Thank you for reply, but do You have any information when it will be published? Or any documentation how to implement to flutter writing native code?

1 Like

@Pavlo_Konopada, Unfortunately, we don’t have any definite time frame available at the moment. Once this will be published, we will definitely let everyone knows about it. Please bear with us. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

I receive a link to the payment and display it through the web view, is there any possibility after I made the payment, I was shown success or fail to receive the payment in flutter web_view through html content, whether it is successful or not, because the link does not change, only the content changes , and when I try to parse, I don’t see all the html code

I’m currently implementing payment integration using Flutter, and for this purpose, I’m utilizing a WebView. While it functions on mobile devices, I’ve encountered a blockade on web platforms due to the ‘X-Frame-Options’ to deny issue. Should I configure my application endpoint to allow frames, or is there another solution that could help resolve this?