first step doesn't come for a month

Hello, I have been waiting for a month for my account to be created, at the moment I am stuck at the first stage of creating an account, I have 2 options: “invite friends” or “disconnect”.Country Ukraine. Please help me.

1 Like

Hello @Danil :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. Sorry to hear about your problem regarding account creation. :frowning_face:

You can follow these steps to open an account:

• Download the Revolut app
  • Tap ‘Sign up’ and enter the phone number you’re currently using. It can be any phone number, including your Ukrainian phone number, as long as you can receive text messages to it
  • Select the country you’re currently in as your country of residence, e.g. Poland or Slovakia
  • Provide your current address outside Ukraine, e.g. address of the shelter, and fill out your personal info
  • Confirm your identity by selecting and uploading your Ukrainian passport* or identity card, as these are the documents that allow Ukrainian refugees to open an account

*If you’re of another nationality coming from Ukraine, you’ll need to follow the same steps and upload your passport as well as your Ukrainian visa.

Let us know if you are still facing issues with your account creation :speech_balloon:

SG | Community Team

So I am on the territory of Ukraine

1 Like

@Danil, Kindly follow the steps I have mentioned above to open an account with us. :pray:

SG | Community Team