Few Newbie questions - Ordering physical card

Hi All, i have a few questions.

1. I already have a virutal card. If i order the phisical card -> will they be the same (same numbers, same money ballance, ability to block it whenever i want)

2. How much does it cost? I know that ordering costs 25 polish zloty, but after that? Any additional costs? I think of some kind of monthly payment for having it or so?

3. After recieving the card i can pay this card proximitely? Am i going to pay for using the card in stores or withdrawing money?

Thank You

Hi there, and welcome to Revolut! :slight_smile:

Every time you order a new card (virtual or physical), the numbers are new and never used by anyone (even you).

The standard account is free of charge. Some fees apply when:

• You transfer more than £5,000/€5,000 in a month (0.5% charge after that)
  • You withdraw more than £200/€200 in a month (2% after that)
  • If you exchange money on a weekend, there is a markup (between 0.5% and 1% for most currencies)

Those are the main limits, you can find more in the Help page: https://www.revolut.com/en/help/
Keep in mind that even when those fees do apply, it’s still much cheaper than a regular bank.

There is an optional Premium account level, for £6.99/€7.99/$8.99 monthly, which gives higher limits, and a few other perks. Take a look there: https://www.revolut.com/en/premium?lang=en

I assume you mean NFC payments (contactless).
Answer: YES! The first time you have to pay with chip & PIN to enable your card, but after that you can pay contactless :slight_smile:
Payments in stores don’t have fees, withdrawing money either as long as you keep it under £200/€200 in a rolling month (see what I said above)

One last important thing: when paying in store, or withdrawing cash, most payment terminals will give you the option to use GBP (Pounds) or the local currency (PLN / Polish Zloty in your case).
Always select the local currency of the country you’re in to avoid any fees :slight_smile:

1 Like