Feedback Regarding "Spare Change"

Some changes to the “Spare change” feature

Currently when you activate the feature you can select 1x, 2x, etc. and it rounds the spare cents and multiplies it if selected but the interesting part for me is to not have cents on my account but still increase saved money.

I prefer bunq approach that lets you select whole amounts like 1, 2 or 5.

If I select 5 and make a payment of 2.99 then 2.01 will be moved to pockets.

This way I can forget about cents because everything is rounded instead of the current multipliers of the spare change and still choose how much I wanna save.

1 Like

Yeah, that would make more sense. I’m using the feature to get rid of cents as well. I don’t use the multiplier because it would break that. Rounding up to the nearest N $ would make sense.

2 Likes

Agreed - I don’t understand the multiplier. Rounding up to next whole number or 1,2 or 5 as mentioned sounds such a better idea.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing the feedback with us. Stay tuned. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

@endernull @moritzroessler We are excited to inform you that the spare change round up feature for savings account is live now. To utilize this feature, it is important to have your app updated to the latest version. :partying_face:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Yeah but this is another type of change, to round up until a certain quantity instead of multiplying the spare change by certain amount.

2 Likes

The multiplyer is still available for me.

2 Likes

I don’t see any changes to the feature :face_with_monocle:only the old multiplicator

1 Like