Email about Revolut Visa

Could you please post a pic of it? :smile:

4 Likes

This is normal. You have it on mastercard too…

For a full debit it is not normal.

Cards from N26 are full debit without a prepaid sign.

Visa’s from Monese (now master cards) were full debits instead of prepaid.

I don’t know if Revolut is going to change that but it would be necessary to could use the card as full debit for hotels and car hires(and Uber)

And @Jock1 does the back of the Visa card has a V-Pay sign ?

2 Likes

Revolut, at this moment, offers prepaid cards only. It doesn’t matter if it is Visa or Mastercard

2 Likes

No V-Pay sign on the back.Pretty much what i had with my mastercard but contactless.

2 Likes

Cheers for checking :slight_smile: Mine is at home waiting for me, I wonder if it’ll work when the Mastercard + Rev payment processor goes down :wink:

So after you filled the form did you get any email or message from Revoult that they are going to send you your Visa card. I am asking because I filled the form few days ago but didn’t hear anything back.

If it is still possible to apply for it, I would like to! Thanks!

Same for me. No confirmation email.

Probably you will not get any email. Just look into “cards” in the app. Screenshot_2017-11-05-07-52-49

4 Likes

I have also filled in the form a few days ago. So far, I have not received any confirmation email, and the new visa card has not yet appeared in the “cards” section of the app.

I got a confirmation support message a few days ago with a tracking number for my card :slight_smile:

How long it took for you to get confirmation message from the day you filled form for Visa card.

How do you know when you’ll recieve yours?

Got it yesterday, need to pick it up from the post office but it has arrived :slight_smile:

not a computer wizz so cover details with card. can only put up one image as new user.

As you see not much there.

6 Likes

not a computer wizz so cover details with card. can only put up one image as new user.
DSCF1127

6 Likes

I really like how you covered up the details!

4 Likes

I actually thought it was digital at first. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Old school protection gives people enough to see what the card looks like.Without exposing myself to fraud.

2 Likes