Email about Revolut Visa

Hey Andreas. I would also like to participate in the VISA testing program.

1 Like

I’d love to participate too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Andreas,

I would be interested in participating in the Visa pilot.

Many thanks.
Gabi

1 Like

Hi Andreas,

I’d love to participate in the beta program as well.

Cheers

1 Like

Andreas hi,
I would also like to participate in the Visa card pilot.
Best

Maybe :r: could make an open test for all users ?

Because I think that @anon33247966 has many DM’s for the VISA card test

Hi, I’m interested in participating also.

Hi Andereask,
i would like to join testing Visa Card.
Best regads

Choice is great and all, but what advantages would Visa actually give us over MasterCard?

@anon33247966 I’d be happy to help test out Visa in Ireland :slight_smile:

When I last went to east Africa, almost nobody accepted MasterCard (including ATMs), but anywhere that took card payments at all accepted Visa.

When traveling, it’s great to have both. I’ve been to countries where MasterCard is more prominent and others where Visa is the most common payment option.

What possible disadvantages are there of having this choice?

@capital - It’s misleading to portray a charge paid by a particular merchant in one particular country as universal. In the UK, American Express charges 1.9% to small merchants, 1.5% to hairdressers/barbers and 0.6% to petrol stations for example. A benefit of Amex to merchants is that Amex charges merchants only a percentage with no minimum fee, which makes it cost-effective for small transactions such as contactless micropayments.

It is also unique if a Fintech could issue all the 3 credit cards that are used in Europe (except Diners Club thats an weird thing)

If the fee will rise thats another thing

Has anyone actually received Revoult Visa card…

Interesting development.

I guess my questions here are,

1 - Will the Revolut Visa card be a ‘real’ debit card - not a prepaid one that must always have online connectivity

2 - Are the payments still going to be processed by the notoriously unreliable GPS, or a much more stable payment processor?

I’d definitely be in if yes to both :grinning:

1 Like

Hi,

I’m also interested to test the VISA Card if you still need testers.

Thanks a lot.

My one is coming tomorrow

1 Like

I’m hoping the Visa card uses another payment processor so when the MasterCard based ones go down I can use my Visa! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got my visa says prepaid on the back which is disappointing but will be going out to test it.