Editing bank details

Hi folks,

I have configured 2 bank accounts, an Spanish one and an English one, on my top ups. And now I have 2 different amounts as top up, one in € and another one in £.

What I want to know is if I can first delete one of the bank details on the Revolut app, because I do not see the option.

And now that I’m going to travel to Europe, can I unify all the amounts into one or they can be kept separate? When I pay in €, can I use both indistinctly?

Thank you in advance for your time and help :slight_smile:

Not sure I fully understand what you mean - but if it relates to the different currency accounts you hold in the app then no, they are separate. You can, if you wish, convert any amount from one currency into the other via the app. For example you can transfer all your balance you hold in GBP into Euros if you so wish.

If you continue to hold accounts in GBP and Euros the following explains how Revolut will deduct spending from them…

https://www.revolut.com/help/exploring-revolut/spending-and-sending-money/using-my-card/how-will-my-currency-balances-be-deducted-for-spending

2 Likes

Thank you very much TonyP, your reply is very useful. I really appreciate that.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like